Anyway this weekend we had a daddy daughter super date in park city. The night started off with pizza and booze, I mean milk and ended with a passed out old man and three wild party girls climbing on everything and putting bananas in the old mans ears.
This is the old man...
Don't let his rock hard abs and dented head confuse you, he is a grandpa and very very very old, I can say this because he has admitted to not reading our blogs which we are mad at him for.

That baby was there to, with no pants as usual.
I would now like everyone reading this to post a message on Kelly's blog stating that she needs to post the whole exciting weekend on her blog before her sister disowns her.
Thank you... stay tuned.

3 comments:
Don't worry...I'm on it. Those sound like some pretty important pictures. Kelley is in some big trouble. Hey why doesn't Ellise blog? Tell her to get on it.
I know this is totally uncool but I don't care how old your daddy is...that man is HOT. I shake my head when I see the pics of his dented head and rock hard abs.
Am I disowned now? I know, that is sort of gross talking about how hot your dad is.
I blame it on sleep deprivation.
Hey don't feel bad about the pants stuff. I can hardly keep my kids in clothes for more than a few hours at a time. At the slightest provocation my 4 year old will go running around in underwear still then the 2 year old sees that and its party central. Add water in the form of puddles or a hose and its only moments before nudity occurs. Good luck keeping him in pants. I have no luck other than by strict clothes enforcement.
Post a Comment